Re: [Uta] opportunistic keying / encryption considered of dubious value

Yan Zhu <yan@eff.org> Sun, 16 March 2014 22:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=eff.org; s=mail2; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:CC:To:MIME-Version:From:Date:Message-ID; bh=TDDDZG3u8wVR6ZKNiNzoMByRx8qmVu4Ia3gLpcstDMQ=; b=A2bjqBd2gXT7NZ2lwtAP7UgpJMIHxHvt4d0+4+qY3NKEioGHY7T4TNTK8Pa0ej8ckHMvUki39h3Sw2VMQT93VU6ezPP7q+vx14bQ4w0VGbhG98oSOdJkEIll97ZrWtyRUrykbDUkQ8F+i0PiDEOnysR9GG0QMz2ZHOQwHy0G5dA=;