Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-07.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 11 November 2014 23:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=SyP1OpgL4s6kKqi+it3O9ttacHu3D0+HVrqaPDfLcaY=; b=DKqCplIHXD2vw6Onjl2vv/W1dtCaHzJ5OIzWBneNXoiqa8WWBCkHN6si3ZtxrjMNOX yaO2gz6G8nEccTTiWr1FfTbNh4iXxtxWSMSqJlENX1EXiAFD51qNHjkaKyNUO/UYXz+Q lb02G12Cy96Z21UBKGoNNN3CHERVKsBqva1hn8S5uLo57KKPrGMH2qcQTNgTrGLjPiLE tQXWqn4UuJc9d9MmGDerr85vFCQ2SOM9TNZ+ThioypTY7hx34gcw10oF53VwVCRiyXKC VUYfziFtdF0Zux4hx24QMewMDKXJSoGRyqXxtT9e6MA8cU/RaRtAgAxFSXxi6EWIsABy kYyg==