Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-07.txt

James Woodyatt <jhw@nestlabs.com> Tue, 11 November 2014 22:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6x1b2L74mHQhdALBaNfmCoaI64YUEUNIxylvfF2MJ/0=; b=OHgD4+ZnzAsO1yet+CHXL69wNjH6aJUgbh5moU7TnMwoCrAIMWZHOFr61JdixtLGlI LSsF+fGZfWB662f/6RuXclzzGkar8wkH6E+JtR86V/ezIGK+v1mX/oxFIQ6Swj/SCTTF o3zhRfDZ3Jmh+0oHdbGqnzV6bJqUEek+FzwCM0YqqS3bF/k0Km/mLYT5Qlvs9Rj6Dh2r mbeE0tL3dILTJm+G2zVP1arQy9P7QdCz/hS96dv0pMkjMWfOBCrOp7V0KUp/vAoZawVc uXBlmbCP8sEvhI6pdtPvY9fearSLI462cNbfiagoMMxVpoIoKoqYyGE4xu8OVZqimYhE Zh4w==