Re: [v6ops] draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis - where to go from here

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Wed, 02 March 2011 00:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; l=3019; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299024846; x=1300234446; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=Vf7JvepVew9XzNQqY+QFMPtCPADkF4a8gWQ60oMbqe4=; b=AO+ZMCamSGNt9nYgBZHF97Mz4bMZvfSiySrxnDT0XZZBRZzOg2SRDOev 964rTvJKEZbyx2sybI0VhVrvaTR8jKO0Ti3n4I6ZbXkLP4a8x5a75/Iio OJszGPHNCd3lMx3Cpp5MrIsRQ5+UFZHMFyGOAPaTp4Tj1R1zsIKjCwIS6 A=;