Re: [v6ops] draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis - where to go from here

Timothy Winters <twinters@iol.unh.edu> Wed, 02 March 2011 01:28 UTC

From: Timothy Winters <twinters@iol.unh.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 20:29:42 -0500
To: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
Cc: IPv6 Ops WG <v6ops@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis - where to go from here

Hello,
	As Hemant pointed out the UNH-IOL held a IPv6 CE Plugfest on Feb. 14, 2011.   A whitepaper will be released about our finds from the event.  We expect this to be out in the next couple of weeks, and we are also planning a second event for May 9th, 2011 at the UNH-IOL.  The IPv6 Forum is looking into creating a IPv6 Ready Logo around the the draft mentioned below.   I will post updated test specifications and the whitepaper to the list.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the plugfest or IPv6 Ready program.

Regards,
Tim