Re: [v6ops] Worse than NATed IPv4? [was IPv6 for mobile]

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 24 December 2010 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZULCjVyl5WIwLINC+z2lyTPtWnrZ8iSGc/PZA4jMSOA=; b=E155mFjCI3QwvhQ426II5B0/y/MMq3CQhtvjOj3zhvCk627byk4ohHYiy1/daIZ2Ph QnlGxpyZtf1+a0zxeLkcaSAGCuNdGEhQ/4ay2yGNe7+KtTQu4Ui5TpKnkGa4110Tf+BX mF0dUYmAsjmJVkTgxhtJH5L8IudGza0CJmVTI=