Re: [v6ops] IPv6 Extension Headers in the Real World

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 01 October 2014 20:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8xHKoqA1qAdPoTAU8h9m7KAtHtBinrV196H935aQGMo=; b=TCru6UTzDhDkU9ZBYI9NtNVK7HsdIbj5Ulu/53zs5fdLOn4bjYYrCThZWF9Iz/0TTb o53EUNrR748GB0fPoSlUx6TsQXiHTcipUrMD6W0OTujyebEYB5bJEXw7zshwq+7sPkEF ansupAf3GMLDlwkeLJQ+DBMj6mPp2IUandB7nEUlSkfaVAIcQbrCdSvJWcGmT9JNwFVu PKlb7mCwpuYUAju+w8MfgiQ/5J4TNKxTZ510+7M9HN4cUICb0gr+M3vf3ynqAWyyLOwZ iZZlspwg9uzb52EN2XcLjjGKG1hVzmLpVGknCjj+gtxVtnRMJYmLsEv+YT9CCMragumE JoBA==