Re: [v6ops] Comments to draft-mlevy-v6ops-auto-v6-allocation-per-asn

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 01:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1361322595; bh=8enGPfNjgb3v1TM3JqHrfQwdGYM=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=TPWk+Cod54ZRln4IfH14AeyTMBzgBnGAzPR3TKpzWX6RpXbZRYsRbgj1vgG7D/i+0 Tk1qVJ9J1A2Fzy6IX02sjUFdfZiLN+y6Fij1ruKA6SmS55BZvNAFSB/J9FubZP+0lH D6++dFiaMd1ZowVefXdqnfXtIvjCCU6O9sRjCJNM=