Re: [v6ops] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-collink-v6ops-ent64pd-01.txt

Martin Huněk <martin.hunek@tul.cz> Sun, 01 January 2023 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tul.cz; s=tul2021; t=1672577459; bh=iHoel0rt94Hpc2KeFYFj9nwjQspiQtfHBophZpPXRFQ=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=15sxc3h2aauNH4Lv1tpLlUAKNpXI5dkLBZQea1wTOcToLjo6OQN9B1j4YEoOM9fcz 0TItUfmKg+Z2bBE+7B1TGQXFucGyVCNLgEADa8BhdlMoqflps9BB7/Vhuf3UpdQjsm TMd+Sv1DmjdG67aQE0TJd1ltf/Z48PeIc2BecyZ9Ur88eHW3tyWbc4k0ndXpiQj2Or jSkq9XkLXUPuDGAIkUcN+rfrdmDU5iGpV7ALQsj0NZUsLkYNkzEV2mhe80wqYfw8Pt wshRdbBh/dXvEtVsy1OtjyMqvVA/7wWobWmhlZTjy8XW3r+9wL6XncasRiVpx6b2oY MB1rAKp+fYM7g==