Re: [6tisch] removing the 'e'

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qyR47ffepRZxnBNw6juSP0Uu9W+hU2XNkjJ8Aqh3nXk=; b=rBBBrLr8HHCYMC45+u8Ws6hAuEZIHSjbK6KIFiMZ7gI2fAX+Pnfd9hBW+bSvpNGP0x YImfH5OT56RmPJToqMQMdR8wKzKdu865vbozPCQUx5RPtMe3ewkchs5bjVv4RrWQB2KD OlOD9aXGx2vKqTsy9K8zpKotmTVTyqQ5Oa+3oOWRQOaZTiu+7yE3adSxhsdWKgSSWHaN WhwhF6+kA/BRpAs9wDVSOVbZc2cZqxjYWpMVCc4Kxt7qEjXyJ43Ls67bUbVF7xL8LYqY 1gCGBQ1zedgX2oshVctkB3KlzfItc4xQOk+yt+GcIo9jbQWxvlpdY8pNd0KxRDKN/Y4L T8Ng==