[arch-d] Is IPv6 End-to-End? R.I.P. Architecture? (Fwd: Errata #5933 for RFC8200)

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Fri, 28 February 2020 09:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vyjqsTS71CHuzn/Is4ESlgINM6HS+HveFSpLrRIcj34=; b=eALDtmtoYv2dTrdeltallDXrtjEwXLOpeN/od8TAxf62ttcLspXpjDdDHzpZsPnsw1 1UiKK0gEWb4yYfkjCzglRPvL/Z2SbF8mTk1gH12+Zrxt7cplK8EnW2oiS+pn+s5cLm2b PeWnw2eNd4NFkcFArJ1xPJCVzDthn4XIf/6UkI6EQDDeMUGDvK/zZZBQ6M27XIcteT7j ilS+uAgMumNwMQM2fsrQ+ahthqYJK1Ix7/KsJG14f1M3Hx4KDNpuOvJmxCa+ABrzTzMM GfIi9ASXgPKho5fkJmsxPiQRoKQT1bpPNHNbNou/xD+MUl6uL69lBRtJgmDvLwfl0SGY F3Xg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vyjqsTS71CHuzn/Is4ESlgINM6HS+HveFSpLrRIcj34=; b=RFf7Ed5MNWjpV5zehJRjFfl+qvONILb/s2dIM+xgn2bUu9qexTLcEAuBx8uWI7Ls8G rVggEqvfa3chlNTFs/rQE9E60Bv4tvueY1CKE8uEemqDhlHhP+Gkm/Aa7VN6zrvthwB1 D061UAhXEOdkAvhrBUUz4g/wwA17mvITivrLNb/qL035PB8u5v++Scf4eyDkAbbHosBL CluD2teeHz6htkXLEeP3ukpb36jaiJHwIU0BfYh+v+DUhn/vpOkzDUZ25w5Xt2BheI/o H9V7dX0fcT68DgbS1372IUGnHOkrAz5Wapj6hxiwBwRxE8VlrbgdIkcyVAe7UHZQyF4S 5Y3A==
References: <876c9105-3da4-e614-2db0-bea025b54663@si6networks.com> <7749f91f-03f1-cc14-bae8-5fe68c88879f@si6networks.com> <CALx6S36wN7VEi_rxLC1ETcTvkGaPhs20KhQrGWAGGTrCL5OT+g@mail.gmail.com> <d41a94f5ede994b9e14605871f9f7140@strayalpha.com> <69bd06b8-7eee-dfbc-5476-bba0f71ae915@si6networks.com> <3c307da7e8f52b7a29037a1084daf254@strayalpha.com> <a24a3621-99f6-755d-c679-2061b9a67adf@si6networks.com> <CAOj+MMGJ11CBCov=-jfZUtROJPwhQB3A=+0gMBhzZgxoF_9N1A@mail.gmail.com> <A83D4788-AD7B-490C-B74E-2548A1345C47@strayalpha.com> <CAOj+MMHfKMGa7w9pkqg=2RC4XeuYk7+iHt949B3kUtc+vCeB1Q@mail.gmail.com>