Re: [arch-d] [Int-area] Is IPv6 End-to-End? R.I.P. Architecture? (Fwd: Errata #5933 for RFC8200)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 28 February 2020 00:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gSix1Je2Q0HDku6KA0XkNiXjesG5r3+iNEkHOUGpkL4=; b=WWQ0yF4dOaV0NbP0ClH5PWtXL61yZ9v4xcwREgDzmGLB1XvLny/TXAQ/GePpQf6jVF vMrLYjlLSz6MJJ8X9v9q4UdprV38Dd8tjV5a2zn6DGBp0Vddd4u3bD+tVwDDoFcIpI8Q B6EC7UyWVRzwhLxKfEqNNiEikcW9WM3KW1XTz4BvycPJKT5+q8LRKQKIVp5HwqVQf356 6uBd3dAPicxXOlvfzQngjYsMQ0E7sH9H3aermXqNQFYOslVvmeP9h0KINPKGsvVHRL6s 3HdWOTcvUPatYr3t6oy0YexPyplR1XAezZIxilmX1C7xX8Hvbk/1Fk1BuqRvv1ipr5OD SeBw==