Re: [Asrg] Summary/outline of why the junk button idea is pre-failed

Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com> Tue, 02 March 2010 18:15 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:14:45 -0800
From: Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com>
To: Anti-Spam Research Group - IRTF <asrg@irtf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7464; t=1267553690; x=1268417690; c=relaxed/simple; s=thundersaddle.kirkwood; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=mtcc.com; i=mike@mtcc.com; z=From:=20Michael=20Thomas=20<mike@mtcc.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Asrg]=20Summary/outline=20of=20why=20t he=20junk=20button=20idea=20is=20pre-failed |Sender:=20 |To:=20Anti-Spam=20Research=20Group=20-=20IRTF=20<asrg@irtf .org> |Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1=3B=20 format=3Dflowed |Content-Transfer-Encoding:=207bit |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=O7f9cIpgTFqSkXnybwz3U7DmC/3aK97Q70RIO48JqvQ=; b=rAQCbz+alW12suz63/J8azeeKhCf79hh8ckpxO6yWE4Y4JFEbP5I2PrM9y MXpKUAZy2kl4qUOWf35FLAQBXw7PWQrpYPAt0/ioq/JVt59hIDiR+9kosvCc iEXlC2RbTv/y55A9B7nTj5UmC3NkWxl3tpY/8EPLxHnkbfks2Nw+k=;