Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9534 <draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-on-lag-06> for your review

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 24 January 2024 16:58 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1706115513; x=1706720313; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=bKhSg3qr0678EkbGOCocJIfUcYd/VatUMs1gAH3VuyI=; b=INXICf7Tk5PXHIcE7W/1zShx2BY6RbbfOVfR0zQHtYzV2WqTA1dua2y/YhunlERsxc hPCDjxpTk+smzDlzz/nzveOThHZVi6Rz1lwPlajkfM0KpbIkgvguCM7+N8x+iirGh5SA a8MReHaP7/nZucpLWcHFUyz64WSqdtkR1sd/iaohi+556Q4zrMiXX45WgGwkut1KevvT 1E4rhoCOaMbcICOjdthG40fZrEzGPma/QVCYUjOhHr/4pEQZeRsDqMKpBrQu9fpUQPGU u6VXbMjbRHF/jEYdJXPhjUrz51VwcbE0Yqf5GM6paJq8PCiIjcutWOBvZ6/fkYKY1ql3 8sgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1706115513; x=1706720313; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=bKhSg3qr0678EkbGOCocJIfUcYd/VatUMs1gAH3VuyI=; b=vgLiSuRaPfI2v18VjLdLYAti47wKAvkd1dttKdv4H7nH4fjbA2eTqJbSgF/gR/eSes YCdaVpK+lOas+lv8CqJxc+BmsY6qeomlh/JKwXALY/KgdUMZiClxWtw6Vv2o5M0Mdbyw kwXk2f07kwUQTQznchMBVYx4xD29LIiFQo+b3/JxpuieIaacUBDMPZ3A9LwZJgky+lvt 0x6qaVrsoOfEYssNkBraUEg1WBWLdFB8l5z77+T2w5F+HIzO6eJjvtzMllDIihScCPeq IqjcZMf1q7HWEKNxkOibQNv6FO2y2LiELGelEstSUe1p2AqD3YvImpTZKyRgZWMCDlxa mAfw==