Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9490 <draft-iab-m-ten-workshop-02> for your review

Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com> Fri, 06 October 2023 23:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.098 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_PDS_SHORTFWD_URISHRT_QP=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Received: from rn-mailsvcp-mx-lapp01.apple.com (rn-mailsvcp-mx-lapp01.apple.com [17.179.253.22]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 1FA5FC151535 for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Fri, 6 Oct 2023 16:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apple.com; h=content-type : mime-version : subject : from : in-reply-to : date : cc : content-transfer-encoding : message-id : references : to; s=20180706; bh=UD7z/DyzExkak8VdnYHWqCTPRYjYcOu3vibq6397clw=; b=nS/JpMot9fgnkx8RR9RbyKjj35GQDM3SGapf3qWromCFZBMyUzpSSn8uPljH4j1+FQVo VtWYABlMz0C9KRpCJ7kath7Nbkc26spBlCcxmIW6tcR9Z0Lg5rb6cWlmMIermV1Q+4mL KHYRw0clPb6ggQN9aGxcbhs/oxilca/jHy15MSpJs5eZlb4p1EFjppzz+Hvy1mT+I2uG 1R1i5nt8V6AGdR++BHeykoaLtCFpQ0G/jKxYA4ymOsb5YKTa0TsgblCrtVwH3stLaytD BKnNaI0+qRU7uJ28jWlZDj3YQhjT9aPXlv3s4UZjdCeirb6NIwIw9WlxHdR+S1p9laSX pA==