RE: [bmwg] Is the BMWG a proper home for this I-D?ch

Russ White <ruwhite@cisco.com> Mon, 04 October 2004 15:07 UTC

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:00:03 -0400
From: Russ White <ruwhite@cisco.com>
To: Jim McQuaid <jim.mcquaid@netiq.com>
Subject: RE: [bmwg] Is the BMWG a proper home for this I-D?ch
Cc: "Howard C. Berkowitz" <hcb@gettcomm.com>, bmwg@ietf.org
Sender: bmwg-bounces@ietf.org

Okay, it's been a couple of months since we've talked about this.... Have
we reached any concensus on it? If BMWG isn't going to take it on, I need
to get with the ADs and see what can be done about pushing it as an
individual contribution (though I still think it's more benchmarking
related than real world testing, after re-reading it).

If anyone would like to contribute more considerations, to make the draft
"wider," those would be welcome, too.

:-)

Russ