RE: [bmwg] Is the BMWG a proper home for this I-D?ch

sporetsky@quarrytech.com Tue, 05 October 2004 20:45 UTC

From: sporetsky@quarrytech.com
To: riw@cisco.com, jim.mcquaid@netiq.com
Subject: RE: [bmwg] Is the BMWG a proper home for this I-D?ch
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:29:42 -0400
Cc: hcb@gettcomm.com, sporetsky@quarrytech.com, bmwg@ietf.org
Sender: bmwg-bounces@ietf.org

Which is the preferred working group is a worthwhile discussion to continue.
The other item worth discussing is the goal of the work item.  This is
important because it helps guide the action items to the point that the wg
knows when it is done.  We know that you have proposed a BCP for network
convergence that will not include Methodology.  Your focus is "to provide
guidance to testers".  How will this be achieved?  What will be covered?
How would we know when it is done?

BTW, A lot of the questions being asked with this thread are typically
covered in a Working Group Proposal.  Maybe it would be beneficial to
complete that for this proposed work item.

Scott