Re: [codec] Skype IPR disclosure

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Sun, 28 March 2010 18:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Qw9PR+9xs2NKh2HpJDoVBxQXo60dqdxn2aHtmX2nRrU=; b=E1XfemfTsMqpHSHJsBDIsrmldjWSVcG5bD2RPdG8gVNbwAEJpaOuS3gbROkICqoUx2 I9b5VK8+rA4OF4WhZTErr8a7Vh1AnLhf3H8kuGV2AYMQXBRe8QdSTwDks6/reUuJj9i1 lRgkndLrwiJn5slnfAmCb0PDuZfRMfRhP/doo=