Re: [codec] Skype IPR disclosure

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Fri, 26 March 2010 17:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tBB1PMO0yxrSmbZSZ/O6uAjkCFrTU7tfDlrJzoLC+8E=; b=f+r/So30OPItG2lgvjYs8Rgx+JDZ8EYRyFePWZyVKNAaYLT8xX3bQiJK0gVWFJWQ0u B1MSTxt8R53yGDBgMXidjKxUmr4WfbBHjfxkggRAF1O+iq6Q8O4U7zZvZjjNnRdIyeD0 0IZu49oJVzr0633i0tWroC/13fVXHKSyIuhvQ=