Re: [dhcwg] Call for Adoption: draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-08

Hermin Anggawijaya <hermin.anggawijaya@gmail.com> Fri, 24 August 2012 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/vI6K3lu70z6nKtgWSdTa2fVdz6E+yK3QjVx6A5JdNg=; b=rGAwP/2EBg2TO4FTZq3e+oRhpRjYTL6ltq0q7jP2fZLF8/JapKTREFCZ84JuJXZx9w 5Rz9Y3SOcZxsJnWllmsFzP/HOMk4RBy7ToSZqN7KG78oEffw8G3jpA1AhDXiZbeFZug4 f3MD8ReLRDdTOg5nNCMDwSYhITfB22B862lqowGre+q3IrBQRz8vUwc1MP//GaLlOvJE MJhvAYJBkQzYDAXB1stZprxpH8mMGMAvcPV+3EzPdixaB9mqT9fy288+JiMxUB2T7xPB K9fdqJ1ASxOWmaLiS/D7Rtu59XNbbhcvKBA1HidYM5ECmWUiXaTJF/ygs87jiURVKi14 NQCw==