Re: [dhcwg] Call for Adoption: draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-08

Leaf yeh <leaf.y.yeh@huawei.com> Wed, 05 September 2012 03:16 UTC

From: Leaf yeh <leaf.y.yeh@huawei.com>
To: Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com>, Lemon Ted <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>, Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 03:16:51 +0000
References: <91484F36-D059-4D90-8BFE-60434864A579@nominum.com> <6B6C7CCC-0971-4CD1-BC2F-849F6BDC1863@employees.org> <5044C350.4010403@gmail.com> <E666D4CA7557D04DB6B9B2BA6DC28F3D285C2A36F8@INBANSXCHMBSA3.in.alcatel-lucent.com> <6C1B27BB-3FBD-4046-9923-0FE6080D8AEC@nominum.com> <22044EFB-C429-4CF9-A2BB-23EFE1331A24@employees.org> <FDF07965-FE45-4A36-8563-EFD748351A39@nominum.com> <0CFEF31D-4A01-42A7-89B7-69BDBB41E9C8@employees.org> <6069AF94-1587-496D-BE15-5A9B6892E9F6@nominum.com> <BF63E815-FFCF-48E6-A146-B9C7030C9FAD@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.66.83.152]