Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-02 - Respond by May 18

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 02 May 2014 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=jAuXTuvPv0xuedj907ka6ifBb3UzBOlOIePyIXnNAuM=; b=dpzevDdMIooqPbEJtwT2BOLeVspD9dLGYCL71eWN/q5UkLkiIyUlvOaG3apeRyWwSR 1Pk9aa0mX70s5eCm73y/PYShLP40+4hdV8Gr4i8Ih6D1sMpjO6UJOuK24LrCIEZAT88I jqv+v+8z0vlsOTvfKRXosnnk88D7I2NgOMhJarPdK1oB1xVFtY38RTHvHRyYDkXLRR0W /BuVJK5KFBtytgioibRSl9IFYRZSjD5pnTya/pAh+Tz3Ar6HWnX+2UGaOtm7Ha/2c1IC Rb6MZTn58CvFcPTYi72M/5CHQbKvWOA5kH+rF8xC9dwhAwUeshhoCZ1ywGONHRWTx8qF CTWQ==