Re: [dhcwg] Deployment consideration for SeDHCPv6

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 06 June 2014 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wBGO4awlAT/3Gp7dp2Wqf4ReOgwKQOmNBbvh7OlCYIY=; b=WcazypuPortMqlguMhbkDFx5V5FWdgdRUb9lF3Osg6ikxGSblFYWsR3Fm16Jvn5QQB nsMCblKVqR5cJX0Wdj81jCDy371v+869Uzv5+BOqQaNVgFcYU+qKuKIXWtPOut9jiLHh ZEYDafNcOh2tWof0OSlUc/jpwfapNpIQGRL6BPiysWRLEvi83dn7mUdDZ7FQGDD39bsa URc7X9PEihOyhBbUJ64q5LxL2manesuGY7GElYVMYrM+Pn6Ra3rNFyIJNhhUbhXj1EcX M5hyvqCRB70q6+YzhVH9NXvJ1uaSfwtalMsPUDoOR+SYfzhoHM7vvl1ZenXxi4QUap7L Irug==