Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-02 - Respond by May 18

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Thu, 15 May 2014 17:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AQF0vXj3lR6QIrBe91JWFzWG+TkrpjbWqmNzjebrydc=; b=wJbRGNgV1+eLfntJX3cb8nUl1oZO6aQzC0mAos8sNKxxMVKhTFXSenmpRwj4F8G73q VWzSO+20666Vb+JXsHVNU5LeCTBCBloc/hF9HY+JYWgVHjvNENFps/az7Z4T30ijdWqM iR6bjAWaoEZC+i3kCCiMwA248D7zAlwHvD4fXvhclIQIJ1S/s2OnGEvUgocQj86bxxgj U57nuAMyN/TYBJO0xkzvPYGnUORhmj+vxksQ6DjI9VLUxJUdVJfOCCa+3kQbgPBAigK1 wPmM3neI00pUyMT5ySVGx8T7MXqh6PvwE5AmKyN0XWWjOk2kE2KzGXtBA89W+APVFvQk 759w==