Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-02 - Respond by May 18

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 02 June 2014 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=pY7atl0/bmhpEsXuyccdmymRnkZluGefQFAoXfKz6GI=; b=1BXsYqhev30slk0LzHHV3s3LNlxZiffXvQez9oKMvvQ7H+dRbGNLwGoG8aurC2BKUq DPiBdkMrv4qVJYdrxairE70s1BRpyAGv2lE0R+NS9yR72rKFfBo9bOhBKXwrJV80sb8s DpmzR1Y3Z71Lg7sF/Xpm8eprXRDefq+g3hRNQumP+f3jv66Y0vtfHWQD0X/JKcVSKK5h fN9eOxQABUhZrsQKQUBaWI/MsRnsDOV14Hni3xl4d6RHVxX4LW98c3GYEPV+RY7zt1ar xnIN7IWSA5BFbT5JSTRrdiEV4nZvYCLdInHRWH3kgypc8road0E9Wup3U2J8110pKenC Z2Sg==