Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-02 - Respond by May 18

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 30 April 2014 17:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=m9M0DNlhsO774WIIGK/c6cuS0GxoIWFAE7lm2yiHsPU=; b=h1ywXd/r6HkF7H3nBOKudNFTpAG29PWI8RPiKv5GfbjZxVg7mvXRIp2AaL3yp89Bg+ VUgmhQo7TZ88ygNQwxdqDuNpO+gaM7Z1Bex35UzC9O2MPJ6oekdHYcpP+U1yL0FYjk7l h/LxrTEVHovX83y9hP9gPUrIilw5juKqt4nDQ1KKNSlJghtVYkziE4/XZoVEWwMcCGMV a6pZUps7xlGmEFMbszDXcJ7+QIv7Ej39O1ZwPCboEnueultrYPOX5/66l9FbxEjNb3/G We1GLc0xs2OHOfU5B2Sz687bdJE3i4jMnP6GJ2tsis+GcrTtm7jqE8o69MVPQyT5bO0I v9Yg==