Re: [DNSOP] Proposal: Whois over DNS

John Bambenek <jcb@bambenekconsulting.com> Mon, 08 July 2019 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bambenekconsulting.com; s=default; h=To:References:Message-Id: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Cc:Date:In-Reply-To:From:Subject:Mime-Version: Content-Type:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=UNrY9VhHTPC8Wx+GGDKnV5MNmyn1mR8lepv8tv8sRkk=; b=pgmcbSeBaB2Cs0yZTuR/85NRh zr/XP2zK3Db9LCqi9o53O0XPcUlJTIz9uFSQ1wlnHqmzzo/5Y2QJUeW7czJh5tMs0OHDktj3CPqbf J8tRt777Kqq2Y4C+vrhe495k5SX6B1OwgEaHPsYFmBKTNk4jZkTQFZbhPNrY/FA53H/zo=;