Re: [DNSOP] Proposal: Whois over DNS

John Bambenek <jcb@bambenekconsulting.com> Tue, 09 July 2019 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bambenekconsulting.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type :In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject: Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=Bw0nfucqtPY5BqrqpqeFGsV47iKCe/sVt4g9fRsa3S4=; b=JcMQ4cgV2DxNZ6u2yAqAoguy09 8yw5FR20FUqdE/2K8+Lu+nnmqkhv9GOfcXzUU0Xw3f5rXSoMjIraHxRSSgaYLwKNBLzE5C5HGLXFS +a0pHtBSTMHe1hjq2+PtMYlTDAQitJGrZZtTRNlyYYOA/V/FhM60NBeDEQuKtKaFlQGQ=;