Re: [DNSOP] [Ext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-05.txt

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Tue, 18 May 2021 20:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+BzwQ5GVsZFHNxwoketw3Zc/85Ij6/2y0jk7+h5mzEc=; b=U1bSjVWwKvH62NmrYH28Dms2XudLWyxei9LFHmZKnl5PQ8mU/4EY9aFfGk3ZZ2nuJ9 KibkdntvDS2T4gzkuyycgIfcOqA/Zi0FdxNb0JsWrxtVD4ZawxcUnzJUzuBzM1c8TS2/ 40x5uIc5Eg/8hIqns69vC3dsRbp1yywmI5vY/scjisYsDxH+eTZNbPEYToPRE9vOOoB2 mzyW9PnJAZBCBnuaYCuQysRMzZi61L+B5RnB28nlF/A7w5uy73JScT/HifGQZqyjsJCC yWbDl3pa1jVpKjKQlKRIVV4nStPvxAvmSnA9TQZ0/2xR6/Q1JbAu7KYWNKHufBvzEpS0 pIRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+BzwQ5GVsZFHNxwoketw3Zc/85Ij6/2y0jk7+h5mzEc=; b=DR5kfQqNkWWoX/nGkUwt4idXhi+QEnH/YJBQAIw06k0DuZyYtYMqo8uXdGX6Wl9ZBB b0KYw2xpnPYlt7zg4g2BFROqZ/mJevnRPUeYE9OMEdNKzi2wkx1yx0Ae1Ht1yi8JvVs3 t2SZE3U0whxb9ihlfia9wyAz9OBcoyaQ7aNxyrzH/YaqNUCBMeJ1JcmyrSKx/2bvAAmf 7HSVIbF4dUWd/+YsN8iUCQWQn9+fe06dFregSU5U10bCbWNx0bpoYM46t4gSQed7tVI7 XN2ufH12N2QV7QYExKQ+7Ls49nAVk9wRdvJIL0zqMq/wDaNQRfUeSAdZX7WdI60dbNJ3 f8Ag==
References: <7ADF1FB2-97A4-4C49-8F25-8BF03BE01640@hopcount.ca> <20210512213903.D5F1F7AA827@ary.qy> <CAMOjQcFJjcsvaREF0fr+2GTY4zTy5CxSxR16BEp=Nc-K9WJ0Tg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCipAVKVCuH2ME=+YpeJyijrKCtzJaU3bRFyy1f48EB33iw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHbrMsCjWgV7nc575L_qdvr7HdoEVKqkXRwLdXA2L5NiCgdvwA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCipW_-BSMQZ-S+m18pyzfxTGsCrmG9Pc-b35_VRiLhxh4w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHbrMsDvEkYAxee4xjW5LsQmr0PgBf+UmMAuME-_UvRMg4jJeA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCiq4zJZBv5=f7T2EDRWKa7bAZx66SMKkf+AiDsDPTZokhQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCioNgQMjEZSeRdD3OmxPsboybF4XfcdwEC-hEjBLGA88XA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHbrMsAimEk-ubvAH8QsX=7amn5wm2a1sAyHhWox9nzOC2MofA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCiq7V9p1-E7rTZCVn0+sEiV0oaumw=a71tsZK=-ERx7RtA@mail.gmail.com>