Re: [DNSOP] [Ext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-svcb-https-05.txt

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Tue, 11 May 2021 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2gc8H+SgTwzMgSFFH05xIoYHDl72E8piEbsfHboqpWI=; b=Qv6W3IMd7KfV/f3Q1php2SbKieYSDtBtOhXH0PchjQDgxVu/kvQhGBZEQWW1gtJqLK uCeTCgdC0iwCVBAjd4Yb2zE7Z2I7QH8XMMU8r4xUxLtrKE1VB4tqCT08/cU6MNAD/TV8 8Vo6gg7ABtII6AghLRV6ACEiwAhgcSFxHlGuzp1uBvieYfNbNz19rG8vBkjGY6aRg5Po 04ZZ1E/JjzLT3VTcooyFyWWitz2GuvFdOs4k7LRxiR+wqLLQhEIgcGQU51wQOpFTAQ0s 6LJ2RtUTERkjD0hf7zyiPde7ztF/OjOFG+thSq/V+j7dw4So9/KxfiEbJ5kzclRxzn4Q Niuw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2gc8H+SgTwzMgSFFH05xIoYHDl72E8piEbsfHboqpWI=; b=ibRzgyofNbs91LR7y7So5UpA0ugWcBd4zow5IBdJ5uyjLotuUlQNwJna2LyQMtcvua f9v1YIFai+7S2wbctdhse8S2K7/f7V8y2fqSNrVQMrhLO2MMGN5s+ZmpvgNqbLAT37ed /KVQuVJXNgtsf/Q4FWOL0IIKNbk/Td8aE4RP9WdJ1LGgv37k1cstHwZTKc2BUd7g6Ph6 7VVkWCWSAeA44cclapCPGKWUQJDEJQvf2YOc0/Dr/CXaigEU5Un9VEq5NpkY6ZuJmlJr YJdcU/fJ5V5a+1bDkODu5uyHGg01zWhIF8UaGd4oN8PcBYERVO7SzT5rfq0UdhMXF46R /6Yg==
References: <F4CE48A1-7AB0-45D0-97FF-158CE3A04EE1@icann.org> <3EE971EE-0777-44D6-9CD2-771B92FFE938@hopcount.ca> <1d822219-8ab9-2cb7-d0a4-9b8afc39058d@powerdns.com> <2952D408-117B-40D0-B859-7A8E4111629E@hopcount.ca> <CAHbrMsD+uiaYQ8i58VRjF=3AtW9uAoAtgbKzNzrPZC3QCmD2pQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCirykCpqkQEizYUBYMJEXMYRGkWvnzyo-jP=XOT-4fP-EA@mail.gmail.com> <123fd984-a3e1-0d09-b745-9a7ed6260759@nic.cz> <CAHbrMsCrf8GS3N=HF53X-M0oq09yw_vKGFLU_qA6wt94-+vNXg@mail.gmail.com> <07FE2C2B-10C4-47B0-BFF7-AD8E980A2E26@hopcount.ca> <CAHbrMsB6qGs2QsvYMC9j2ahWAR80gdcsDbgihQiXYXG03OY9qQ@mail.gmail.com> <D72B8D52-50F8-457F-B123-D303F4865557@hopcount.ca> <CAHbrMsDzWjib5zfRpr3hJk4bjXjGAq9Z2pymPoLac9rJZPbWAQ@mail.gmail.com>