Re: [DNSOP] Adoption and Working Group Last Call for draft-appelbaum-dnsop-onion-tld

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 06 June 2015 01:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6MaqkFhB+bGLtWeDH5ZUesbUGfbjAvRQXE6HL/yO6o4=; b=RsmoMRt5AO9UecS9Np96E/AzWPENYcEmosNZ75ZjhiE9EnXUHtbXHCt86hTfaHkwx8 MFaP38JTJKNDubFdxOnRZoNzH/t9z/Jiu68eNMcWyZsL+0zpLPnKNjBbcuA6rij1d+os Vj5i1MvSlDTDDjSG0/zWrB+AMx2c228ipk396nAF+usBpp9olTX1uRccP7gBEdE18Niu DJEwhroKuSwIcMjEow9qU9W2JfY1J11wlwVXXSnmEQsEx83u/0aFmpiCy2VvRUZIEcs4 6l2v0MR31FN7+qmX0d0v/GQhcRKjy5vGgE9caxnl4ekHj8uV6QDnIK+qEzUFo82FSH+F n5JA==