Re: [DNSOP] Adoption and Working Group Last Call for draft-appelbaum-dnsop-onion-tld

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Sat, 23 May 2015 14:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=R+RKPRncF4UOr/9wgyfI7AHXSUh3v9mBhgA8meM7BSA=; b=b3fmP7XKovZcAO20jZw5NvZ+YPCDpquCTakUNUxwcT8njcQfcb8p13lGbBzmXsbd0N ZNQtqDCmR/Guflb/ub+1PNLJR3CtybTKYhf55kjDFxJ+eiCxuszqsJ9/TMQ8WjjMhZS1 qt7+/X9elkPQ1cDTpeea4Ud+U8FBbbjS2OO/2bucOfXeLofWNbGZVe5ln64eOVixIHHt GeaWOqcW0QyAKIJA0pKLn83SmCUnnmIX/EFNiuXCUVO7zT9M03wKSfB/v5Zyx72hFak9 DdWUxnKJ0Uu28ArZGhjzS8NkDIkBn6Yb0Xo1IKiRsRisGz1s6odmNprtTSjOqq5vbniG McKw==