Re: [DNSOP] Adoption and Working Group Last Call for draft-appelbaum-dnsop-onion-tld

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 20 May 2015 23:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=e+Udnhljouk49X2K3aHeQ4HnE2wgbzyAimUiLMwD9Sg=; b=mzQs9TzPRXqVYHC+q+nT1REQ0aXe3SEZM98GRzqwtgZKKlzW8yDXQdTRVWM2RMsAH4 c4ZzNIfX2s2Ok3W8HNlAZSkO+xUnAkA3NT+8XSsgtNlWPETXik16yw/vbFouCpMtPsEe 54Wc1760Wf6R2u+KzCjDwp4nMNhX/wjBqf+2WYtc4sbjnBFd6SqUOvB8h4EmRM37859I NuLfZXrVM93wKl+Wo/x+DG2MGpv3Js69YzLsTqK9ImtiH1UtlaCzLcuyvHTtTsbCaw/9 /6xaQlwn4ZVDWVsPPeBg9+gpMzeZSStpusGSZbo/XszRD+HdKhHw6szT6IU0FyeFvLyD A2Xg==