Re: [DNSOP] WGLC for draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Fri, 03 February 2017 17:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=f3GQrG0UZf0u34jp4s/vdnQo5i4sORO2rm1OGGu2//w=; b=SCpyeyQczPsmE06tE52RnWbD8PxJESMnnjNi8Haq9f513DxJrxMLKaw3lobwd+/AAy wkNuUKcFP+JzO5uiJzh3OLDwWJSEQcUgzynRbJ7KFceMdtUPuZv8sFALl1ZakYygA8p5 uplAVbxmxX09JwXBqsBBUPPhM3EUq9mS3+jzH4BCzfLOU5p5AsSMConUKQpIYYUKzjz7 DhH/TQcN9UNZ6F+554w7SmKgd2jSHXONJjLd1zPW+rAMjrYENFYoh6H1tT11hhD3oRLH +2lZyxNKWNB/nuCDJE3bRbm2eLernYAkssGSio730EHrfSaLt1MwyEf40biu7+4q1SNq i0EA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=f3GQrG0UZf0u34jp4s/vdnQo5i4sORO2rm1OGGu2//w=; b=E1uxZ+jSfPMhQ7QRyKgNuEe2n1jPSvuJlZ0Tq/UijL+b3sAx37T7Ib4vcCxB76+Xwo xrvphb0WBCK3YnCIOzmwRscuzhjtU1RVtCvpcZsWYjYEb24gl8SY8cAbAdGT4wqw7k2q PUxaxKKLRf22HAqbYXceDx2F/2+wS6eO25VMH74PkkGfxWvQL5/nrrRWLDD3gVm4pe5I yJt4ptUoyTfFcwe5MPZBbc4Hf04VDBDt5PqyxgNICy5uPjf9xOsGOkXmh/wFQi4yQOE1 lE+Gv6Uh0eqtQCT/QOe3JrlzHuRaRzUjWukGx/E63XWTLdSAORWeuup6qxWtbzdp/ZuB K3EQ==