[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-03.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Thu, 27 April 2006 20:37 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
To: dromasca@avaya.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:37:36 -0700
Cc: sgai@cisco.com, cds@cisco.com, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, sgai@ip6.com, Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>, dromasca@avaya.com, skode@cisco.com
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-03.txt

Dan,

The ID-State-Tracker says that this I-D is in the "Waiting for Writeup"
state, and thus the state diagram says that after your writeup and
"Go-Ahead", it will enter the "IESG evaluation" state.

So, do you want me to make the changes (outlined below) now and submit an
updated draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-04.txt, or wait until later ??

Thanks,
Keith.