Re: [Gen-art] (full) review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Mon, 23 June 2008 15:28 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
To: dromasca@avaya.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 08:25:45 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5585; t=1214234932; x=1215098932; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:=20Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20(full)=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-imss- fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt |Sender:=20; bh=vbiJ0o/eZeN8KCA1MCs8oTeXKAkhWjp0eW4XT5P8gQ4=; b=PSIYpUwdOzHkTiFTM0YqfSqNON3O0zJ1qtMpQDNy2KvQoNy8WciH9RkCd8 VnUXwoSaWQV8KFQkrw5ShwheqE8Wf6yJF1FQvP1lGm+b5ScQfPatm515W9aU N4EzD7ASBU25H+WLqPdz4/E+B3JiuWYNQT/6R+2bvcUe/6myVyMec=;