[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-03.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Mon, 01 May 2006 14:23 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
To: dromasca@avaya.com
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 07:22:48 -0700
Cc: sgai@ip6.com, cds@cisco.com, General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>, vgaonkar@cisco.com
Subject: [Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-03.txt

Dan,

As you have probably seen, draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-04.txt is now
available.

In addition, please note Spencer made four comments, and that the second
and third are also applicable to draft-ietf-imss-fc-fspf-mib-02.txt,
for which the exact same edits for those two comments would fix the
issues.  Do you want me to generate a draft-ietf-imss-fc-fspf-mib-03.txt,
or perhaps there's a GenART review for draft-ietf-imss-fc-fspf-mib-02.txt
and we should wait for that ??

Keith.