Re: [Gen-art] (full) review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Mon, 23 June 2008 15:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:45:20 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
Cc: fmaino@cisco.com, gen-art@ietf.org, cds@cisco.com
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] (full) review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt
Sender: gen-art-bounces@ietf.org

These look good to me.

I assume you meant neighbor, etc.

Also, there are a number of edits suggested by David in his
proto-shepherd write-up concerning references, I guess these should be
added as well (see  below).

Dan

---------------

[1] In Normative References
OLD
[FC-SP]
    "Fibre Channel - Security Protocols (FC-SP)", ANSI INCITS xxx-200x,
    http://www.t11.org/t11/stat.nsf/upnum/1570-d, T11/Project
    1570-D/Rev 1.8, 13 June 2003.

NEW
[FC-SP]
    "Fibre Channel - Security Protocols (FC-SP)", ANSI INCITS 426-2007,
    http://www.t11.org/t11/stat.nsf/upnum/1570-d, T11/Project
    1570-D, February 2007.

[2] In numerous REFERENCE clauses throughout the MIB modules
OLD
    REFERENCE
          "INCITS xxx/200x, T11/Project 1570-D/Rev 1.8,
          Fibre Channel - Security Protocols (FC-SP),
          13 June 2006, Appendix A.3.1, tables A.23, A.25."
NEW
    REFERENCE
          "ANSI INCITS 426-2007, T11/Project 1570-D,
          Fibre Channel - Security Protocols (FC-SP),
          February 2007, Appendix A.3.1, tables A.23, A.25."
NOTE
The section references (Appendix A.3.1, ...) are different
for each REFERENCE clause, and need to be preserved.

[3] In a couple of REFERENCE clauses in the MIB modules
OLD
          " - Fibre Channel - Framing and Signaling-2 (FC-FS-2),
          INCITS xxx/200x, Project T11/1619-D Rev 1.01,
          8 August 2006, section 9.3.
NEW
          " - Fibre Channel - Framing and Signaling-2 (FC-FS-2),
          ANSI INCITS 424-2007, Project T11/1619-D,
          February 2007, section 9.3.
NOTE
The section references (section 9.3) are different