[Gen-art] Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt

Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com> Mon, 19 February 2007 16:44 UTC

From: Keith McCloghrie <kzm@cisco.com>
To: suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:43:41 -0800
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2601; t=1171903447; x=1172767447; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kzm@cisco.com; z=From:=20Keith=20McCloghrie=20<kzm@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Gen-ART=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02 .txt |Sender:=20; bh=jEUrTmeILPJpplDkPygDf9zyvKgxiki3ugVepBTN4yg=; b=P1XhK1MaivuXE6bO893S1njvMjJ0DU5BQfW2SM7fSs5aoJF2YEzPpZHZLDUFU76bkDgXHJ2H KI+MtqZqJoUB8OdLvEHdiXg6ibcTYCOZ8ykDPQnE4RThSBDO81bgnmhm;