Re: [Geopriv] Progressing the draft draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-03

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Wed, 31 July 2013 12:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=gu1Aa3XMcp3HyQJjZcTHMG5w2xdYovPj+pgz5fjhjKw=; b=X4r9anpQ4YM5nkULWBaZbsA0Tjf+6ifHxeKot3JxFag3h8ctbkB9PkhbrsH0ZMDBLn XitNI+lp1CWpUmjsxGUSMY0VW7YqpwmjZZYjscjOqV2n4iV7nx/wCyuqU/u3u+nkMd8A gctJr+32g/93mbynNlz25TPMvPAtDWS75tYyAeESV4LdRKO3jGKKYyq3bm6f1oTVNCy7 D89yX5g94AOwoAIYRGreqJ0flX/EH/MXnS0XHv9pnMKx7dyM10vkJRHPXRbHpp7bD2Dq 8ax4qkWyse97JsKp/n5A0UiNvbKMQSa8m+0gVfLHpg5judZv9hjQqbyIvc01TLImh2ya HZzg==