Re: [Geopriv] Progressing the draft draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-03

James Winterbottom <a.james.winterbottom@gmail.com> Sun, 25 August 2013 23:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=pJ4Gv+0gmpZxGEPCVDsuzI6KLcnaza+yLArLVAopRm8=; b=uzhq+wGQWwdyQl8/s6kmVgplbPauJC8rsCuiR4w625NRC+ALM9XWE27Y5VX9/CoA29 7iRwAWk7AYny2thY5fNHBJU++wNBXjfeQuPddJb7D8pPZ45KoYEEQnvD5FrJ6gT7LOVF ofI1LcTY65zZ5FhovDhm1WXPO+pWlwOMhxWRg84rdBcuGPoBZzaQfW9fQzGP1ANImJFL +YAd9AK2zXG0kCLpUFymuDjft5eIUOksbs7NZvUbaluMAI9LZHJCYmgZShPx+iA4UgGg nlwoqVT48fBrx+jSUEWdjjDWu/MY2rS6pYTA7wAzHJEvkaoZso5bkzDtVPcyKJzswtNA aEpg==
References: <CACWXZj3kKwXTx85NLWMcum-21foHcESNKaiYSUELNfwM8UP5Vg@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnXGT5jaGrMaA_6+DEJW2Nq3VVFALFH3HC6aoQFhJWrX9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPrzE2dFNocXg_1OY1_rq0ZRznsMBzLKpviLphUOmfgtXBCNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWs-XzzX6gh5J3NUfFBYvAVbr-F7+UmM_az3tZipy0qhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPrzE24CXRAfJtNtekLcbR7RiGqDjqAMvt7ftYR9=r8mBvomg@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnU+jcVx6=+i=OuA8=8U32HYpr92tJDXNPjXDhYBua1CDw@mail.gmail.com> <F58BBB12-65FC-44B8-AB8B-DB5FCB7B2F7B@cs.columbia.edu> <CABkgnnVu4mB0956+QRcgJCRCMWsFCYUq2zwR-Xu2BpRDnfZeUA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnUC57BuOGYesnkxxpMwsYjFAoFfMQ8xe=uYTpSsS1UESA@mail.gmail.com> <7273FCC2-82ED-48DD-8FBF-E8D8A8085244@cs.columbia.edu> <CABkgnnX5AJRe+yneouGQ0dWkPfOcxgj=2baxku6tfkvU6c-vmw@mail.gmail.com> <FBD5AAFFD0978846BF6D3FAB4C892ACC3A4CAF@SEA-EXMB-2.telecomsys.com> <CABkgnnXGP6ZkojE-iEd8HeMgHLqJ7yvHe4yNQzDdagke=jHPsg@mail.gmail.com>