[Hipsec-rg] Key Revocation Issue

thomas.r.henderson at boeing.com (Henderson, Thomas R) Fri, 30 January 2009 18:11 UTC

From: "thomas.r.henderson at boeing.com"
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:11:49 -0800
Subject: [Hipsec-rg] Key Revocation Issue

Hi Dacheng,

I didn't respond earlier to your post but I don't really have anything
much to add to my previous comments that ACLs probably shouldn't be
HIT-based:
https://listserv.cybertrust.com/pipermail/hipsec-rg/2009-January/000581.
html

If your use case is that HITs are changing, all the more reason to not
base the ACLs or application stable names as HITs.  So, I'm not sure a
new third party is necessary (we already have the DNS).

- Tom