[Hipsec-rg] Hierarchical HITs

oleg.ponomarev at hiit.fi (Oleg Ponomarev) Thu, 15 January 2009 22:48 UTC

From: "oleg.ponomarev at hiit.fi"
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:48:49 +0200
Subject: [Hipsec-rg] Hierarchical HITs

Hi! On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, JiangSheng 66104 wrote:

> [...]

Sheng, thank you for such a long explanation, but I meant the following
example.

A customer does not want to pay anymore to Provider_A, whose management
tag she has in her HHIT, but Provider_A does the mapping/etc service for
her HHIT. So the customer will have to change her identifier (HHIT) in
this case, right?

I just do not see the reasons to have a new hierarchical space of
identifiers. We already have the Internet address space, domain names, SSL
certificates and so on. Of course, I might be wrong.

--
Regards, Oleg.