Re: [hiprg] HIPRG charter discussion

Zhen Cao <zehn.cao@gmail.com> Sun, 03 July 2011 08:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Nh+Ygx/EV/sWBS03D9A4EgNBWZ7S2W/742RqlapWoYE=; b=emtMWe0Gb2cu6Xc49jw1+G6Pdko4hjYLuRhY67+3ywClfx6QFvot1QERBX8UMobxbe RJ40hz70XyWzRz+xdxa6pFavP2cHqY3eePYOQOGNXpdilqyzwyupgAyhqqFedHjmIhn5 kvg71r2SVMWEgmIqyeo1mvEGrxMp0Tu6DCjFQ=