Re: [Ianaplan] Process concern regarding the IETF proposal development process

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Mon, 26 January 2015 23:15 UTC

From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 01:15:07 +0200
References: <1F30A463-76A9-4854-952A-35C54E42D2C6@istaff.org> <CAOW+2dvd1QRC6xbDTZ6ah23HfX=K=SeXDc1kXr2NREAcy37SvQ@mail.gmail.com> <54C13630.3050601@meetinghouse.net> <54C3D305.6030705@acm.org> <20150125201843.GB76865@mx1.yitter.info> <c258dfbdcb3b45f3a5d239fc6c3f0246@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <20150126024813.GB77105@mx1.yitter.info> <54C5ABCB.20000@meetinghouse.net> <20150126030945.GD77105@mx1.yitter.info> <54C5B476.6030900@meetinghouse.net> <20150126034153.GE77105@mx1.yitter.info> <54C64467.4020909@meetinghouse.net>