Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-05.txt> (Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509 certificates) to Proposed Standard

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 23 January 2017 13:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1485178843; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=wiN/LnCNB8JDAgu70rqf8Wfk0OOQhOueVsneqSMMLAE=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=OMGlSoDTARi4d2My9wsgHPfXXn8/XEUwJLXMXiidi0iJ6Gacmzx7a65rclql9mVyxjrGQK M1rDA3IgMBlnL2q/cLl6N5PMXl9LCMB4aTQrTZIlaEHjyAuOG10yCDZVFXTtezErO8xnxT 8QwUADHUnHXE0R+cnZruUGVwHhDKz2k=;