Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP

Michelle Cotton <michelle.cotton@icann.org> Fri, 28 January 2011 01:26 UTC

From: Michelle Cotton <michelle.cotton@icann.org>
To: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>, Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:29:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09.txt> (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Procedures for the Management of the Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registry) to BCP
user-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/13.8.0.101117
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>, Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "tsvwg@ietf.org" <tsvwg@ietf.org>, IETF discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>

We are changing that process right now.  We have begun to report the
reviewer (with the review) in the email to the requester.

We just need to make sure this small change is communicated to those experts
that are part of review "teams" as their individual names are not published
on the main list of registries.

I don't think it needs to go in this document as this is already in
progress.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--Michelle