Re: Use of "unassigned" in IANA registries

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 17 January 2011 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=CJffEc4rEFsXjYNWJwkHCVxbtuXzVP4T8nmOKHoiIQQ=; b=LT2ApBFP78YhnSu0R4bfdr435Q/zc+aHzbG43q0VLyoSpztXTnGEhSdQcuqwXNIdim ywpPwQdZK4RIUcBKptLdHHzu+bLR/JIKJNdrE2886DmUXNSbs2MFGvtJ3tDa7UnGK4ve PQBa5Fs3VB3Yns36dH37WRMIwpu+0rN1KuIAM=