Re: Use of "unassigned" in IANA registries

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 19 January 2011 04:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IVW1B3G7NFprBSaf+2eyRD/jVGyQMJxcGdf9ZPZAmzo=; b=EXX7dMkJyC15tuygKYRhw5w0WT1vvylQzlAO/gcVvyfOWPAkZqiVsIyzagh6DJmB0E X53k9uDbBM2q53hEU+i9tyzVytA7iatUL2D00spKV7TjPYLuRI3OXioVj5S4Tq7QNnJK UWfrvZgu3X4oNHGH8Flchv9V+sqOsHQIVqDhk=