Re: Last Call: <draft-resnick-on-consensus-05.txt> (On Consensus and Humming in the IETF) to Informational RFC

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Sun, 27 October 2013 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1382889465; x=1414425465; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NVhcbMs2VIkPtNntjovm2T7MkDKJGp0OU96KN8N9qfY=; b=DnElcKOhTK7jHhwRNqKZPysrFYvP8s6qXswHXmRBns7DXeKF0c+hZw+6 tFQBFvX2tNmhR/bIhUH8dQNfiPK9H0OYyDN0ysOex3E0moCi/cMYk/p+G 2CrRf/euGM9EibqSxO4yVUiXXwsPGYDhzo51TU92lImrHT1msPms8zCTq Y=;